Friday, August 5, 2011

Thank You For Allowing Me to Serve You




Thank you to the 17, 560 for your vote! Thank you to the 68,115 that turned out to the polls to voted! The importance of voting cannot be overstated and all of you are to be congratulated for giving a voice to the concerns of better community essential services, education, public safety, economic development and yes, more jobs and better pay.


Join me in a big congratulations to Megan Barry, Tim Garrett, Jerry Maynard, Ronnie Steine and Charlie Tygard on their successful bid. I truly wish them the best of success as each enter their 2nd term as Council members At-large.


I congratulate Mayor Karl Dean and Vice-Mayor Diane Neighbors on their successful re-election. I know that they will continue to serve us well. Additionally, congratulations to all of the individuals that won their district council race.


Public service is my life time commitment. With that said, I know that I will be seeing many of you again. Thank you for allowing me to serve you.


Gratefully,

Vivian

No comments: