Wednesday, August 3, 2011


Serving You...

Always a pleasure and absolutely an honor

I cannot say enough about the wonderful journey that you have afforded me the opportunity to be apart. Working for ALL of the people of Nashville Davidson County is something that I do not take lightly. Without your support and your vote, none of this could be possible. We have accomplished much together. Still there is more to do.



I ask for your vote to afford me yet another opportunity to continue to work for you on the issues of community services, public safety, economic development, a better educational system and a raise for our metro employees who help to make our city and county the best place to live, learn and raise a family.

After the polls close, please join me at the Watch Party and Celebration
7:00 pm, Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Historic Gran Dale Manor
200 Nashboro Boulevard
Nashville, TN

When casting your vote for me, please find my name
Vivian Wilhoite
under the heading of Council At Large, in the second column and next to the last name on the ballot.

Thank you so very much for the Endorsements:




AFL-CIO

Central Labor Council

Laborers' International Union of North America-Local 386

Nashville Fire Fighters-Local 140

Metropolitan Nashville Education Association (MNEA)

Plumbers & Pipefitters

Service Employees International Union (SEIU)-Local 205


Tennessee Equality Project

and the many citizens of Davidson County


Make Vivian your chosen public servant for Metro Council-at-large.



"I will continue to work hard for you!"







No comments: