Monday, August 22, 2011

The Ins and Outs of District 29 - From Council Lady Vivian Wilhoite

Dear District 29 Residents:

I have thoroughly enjoyed serving you for the past 8 years. Without a doubt, I will continue to be engaged in the community.

Please join me at my final Community Meeting of my term as your Metro Council representative. This meeting will provide you with an update on matters that we have worked on over the years such as the new District 29 Fire Hall that has been funded and more. Also representatives from Southern Hills Hospital would like to share with you about some initiatives that will hopefully benefit us in the healthcare area.

Please join me at this Community Meeting. I would love to see you at
6:00 pm
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Priest Lake Presbyterian Church
2787 Smith Springs Road
Nashville, TN


Gratefully,

Vivian

District 29 new FireHall is coming!

Southern Hills Hospital wants to work with the community and fulfill the needs of the area.

No comments: