Friday, May 27, 2011

Join Vivian for a Meet, Greet & Fundraising Reception



I ask you for your vote and your support

Dear Friend:


I want to be your chosen public servant and I need your help. To succeed in this effort, we need to mount an aggressive campaign. There are 5 positions and I will work diligently to earn your vote for Metro Council at large. This campaign will also require a strong and organized grassroots effort. Visit my website of www.vivianwilhoiteatlarge.com. There you can request a yard sign, donate, sign-up to volunteer or host a fundraiser. Of course if you have a question or a comment, you can also email me. I ask you for your vote, your support and I invite you to join us on Tuesday, May 31, 2011.


I pray that you and your family have a safe and eventful Memorial Day holiday!

Gratefully,

VivianJoin Vivian



for a Meet, Greet & Fundraising Reception


5:30 pm - 7:30 pm






Hampton Inn & Suites - Green Hills


Belle Meade Room


2324 Crestmoor Road


Nashville, TN







No comments: