Monday, October 4, 2010

Cigarette caused Nashville apartment fire

WKRN Posted: Oct 03, 2010 7:43 PM CDT NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Metro Fire Department has determined the cause of the apartment fire in a complex near West End. The fire department concluded that careless smoking was the cause of the fire, which began around 11 a.m. on Friday. At least two apartments were damaged in the fire. After arriving on the scene, firemen were able to extinguish the fire quickly. No one was injured in the fire. This is the second fire in the Mid-State in the past week that has been caused by cigarettes.

No comments: