Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Boogie Man Spotted on Tennessee State University Campus

I am a Tennessee State University graduate and proud of it. This blogger Genma Holmes gets a thumbs up from me on this one. Gratefully, Vivian The Boogie Man Spotted on Tennessee State University Campus After writing about Tennessee State University’s woes with one media’s narrative, I told my sons attending the school to let me know if any media was stalking the campus. I instructed them not to discuss the blog post from two weeks ago. Speaking up about public mind games has it downside. I do not want my children to become targets of the media or angry members of the TSU family because of my blogging. Before the dust could settle on the story, I got a call from one of my TSU brats jokingly saying, “Mom, I spotted the boogie man on campus today!” Exasperated, I asked in an oh-lawd-have-mercy tone, “Where?” I started praying immediately because I knew whatever the reason for the media being on campus, it was not good for TSU. It was only a few hours after that call that my predictions about the media’s visit came true. (More.... www.genmaspeaks.blogspot.com/2010/04/boogie-man-spotted-on-tennessee-state.html)

No comments: